AUTOMOTIVE SUPPLY CHAIN OUTLINE
Klíčová slova:automotive industry, supply chain management, flexibility
The presented article focuses on characteristics of automotive supply chain. The theoretical part provides an overview of component suppliers’ structure. Next part is relating to supply chain base in Slovakia. There are also some actual trends in automotive and supply industry based on flexibility and agility principles. This factor is known as a competitive advantage in global automotive benchmark. The example of application build-to-order supply management is presented in condition of automotive plant with directly customers purchase impulses. At the close part of the paper is reason for the need of using support information technologies tools to flexible and efficient design of suppliers’ production and logistics processes
(2) ŠVAČ, V.: Automotive Supply Chain Management in Slovakia. [cit. 2012-05-20] Retrived from: http://www.icabr.com/fullpapers/ Sva%E8%20Vladim%EDr,%20Andrea%20Le%9Akov%E1.pdf.
(3) IPDAP – Internet Portal for Slovak Automotive Suppliers. [cit. 2012-05-20] http://www.ipdap.sk/.
(4) ZAPSR – Automotive Industry Association of the Slovak Republic. [cit. 2012-05-20] http://www.zapsr.sk/kategoria/Publications/.
(5) Project MyCar: Flexible assembly processes for the car of the third millennium. [cit. 2012-05-20] Retrived from: http://lms.mech.upatras.gr/MyCarImg/MyCar%20brochure.pdf.
(6) ERICSSON, R.: From Build-to-Order to Customize-to-Order. Advancing the Automotive Industry by Collaboration and Modularity. [cit. 2012-05-20] Retrived from: http://www.iao.fraunhofer.de/images/downloadbereich/300/advancing-the-automotive-industry-by-collaboration-and-modularity.pdf.
Copyright (c) 2020 Andrea Lešková##common.commaListSeparator##Ľubica Kováčová
Tato práce je licencována pod Mezinárodní licencí Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 .