ADVISEMENT OF COORDINATION OF RAILWAY PASSENGER TRANSPORT AND BUS TRANSPORT IN THE SELECTED TRACK SECTION
Klíčová slova:coordination of connections, concurrency of connections, public passenger transport
Parallel paths (concurrency) of connections in the public passenger transport has a negative impact on the distribution of subsidies for different types of public passenger transport. In coordination of connections the railway passenger transport and bus services should be assessed several aspects, such as the profitability of operation, time availability, spatial accessibility and continuity of connections, also need to take into account the extent of the transport infrastructure in the specific area.
(2) KOVÁČ, M. et al. Passenger transport (in Slovak). EDIS – University of Žilina, 2011. 237 p. ISBN 978-80-554-0344-1.
(3) ĽUPTÁK V., GÁBOROVÁ V., ZITRICKÝ V. The application of empirical models in transport planning in the Slovak Republic. In Railway transport and logistics, electronic journal. 2015. p. 10-13. ISSN 1336-7943. Online on:
https://fpedas.utc.sk/zdal/images/zdal/archiv/zdal_2015_02.pdf (in Slovak).
(4) PONICKÝ, J., ČAMAJ, J., KENDRA, M. Possibilities of simulation tools for describing queuing theory and operations service lines in railway passenger transport. In ESM 2016: the 2016 internacional conference on Engineering science and management proceedings: August 13-14, 2016. Zhengzhou, Henan, China. Paris: Atlantis Press, 2016. p. 191-194. ISBN 978-94-6252-218-3. (Advances in engineering research, vol. 62. ISSN 2352-5401).
(5) ŠKORUPA, M., KENDRA, M. Proposal of backbone public transport lines in the upper Šariš region. In Procedia Engineering. Vol. 192 (2017), online, p. 800-805. ISSN 1877-7058.
(6) ŠKORUPA, M., KENDRA, M. Optimalization of public transport network in the upper Šariš region (in Slovak). In Perner´s Contacts = Electronical technical journal of technology, engineering and logistics in transport. Jan Perner Transport Faculty, University of Pardubuce. Vol. 12. 2017. P. 155-164. ISSN 1801-674X.
(7) ZÁHUMENSKÁ, Z. Proposal of coordination of rail passenger transport and bus transport in the section Trenčín – Považská Bystrica (in Slovak). [Diploma thesis], University of Žilina, 2016, p. 119.