CURRENT SUPPLY CHAIN SECURITY TECHNOLOGIES IN CONTEXT
Klíčová slova:supply chain, security, logistics
The main aim of this paper is to summarize current most important technologies dealing with Supply Chain Security (SCS). In 2009, The World Bank issued useful Supply Chain Security Guide describing worldwide SCS projects and SCS technologies. We focused on SCS technology part of the Guide and prepared comprehensive overview of the SCS technologies that we found to be used in current EU and US SCS-related projects. The projects were selected based on our first-hand experience from January 2012 workshop on SCS organized by EU and held in Brussels. The last chapter of this paper focuses on different approaches of EU and US to SCS research.
(2) DHS | Science & Technology Directorate Borders & Maritime Security Division [online]. Last modified on Apr 3, 2012 [viewed May 28, 2012]. Available at:
(3) Seventh Framework Programme (FP7) [online]. Last modified on May 25, 2012 [viewed May 28, 2012]. Available at: <http://cordis.europa.eu/fp7/home_en.html>.
(4) Towards an R&D Demonstration Programme on Logistic and Supply Chain Security [online]. Last modified on Feb 7, 2012 [viewed May 28, 2012]. Available at:
(5) INTEGRITY. Intermodal Global Door-to-door Container Supply Chain Visibility [online]. Last modified 2011 [viewed May 28, 2012]. Available at:
(6) National Strategy for Global Supply Chain Security [online]. Washington: The White House, Jan 23, 2012 [viewed May 28, 2012]. Available as PDF:
(7) TAYLOR, D. DHS Science & Technology Directorate Presentation to: European Commission Workshop on: “Toward an R&D Demonstration Program for Logistic and Supply Chain Security“. [presentation]. Brussels: DG Enterprise and Industry, Workshop “Toward an R&D Demonstration Program for Logistic and Supply Chain Security“, January 31, 2012. Available as PDF:
Copyright (c) 2020 Martina Lánská##common.commaListSeparator##Tomáš Horák
Tato práce je licencována pod Mezinárodní licencí Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 .