LONGITUDINAL PERFORMANCE OPTIMIZATION OF RWD VEHICLE
Klíčová slova:engine, longitudinal acceleration, tyre, road
The longitudinal performance of a vehicle is the ability to achieve the highest longitudinal acceleration on the given road surface and tyres. The engine is capable of high torque delivery especially in low vehicle speed. A pre-emptive controller has been deployed to control the torque delivery where tyres are being used in their peak friction area.
(2) PACEJKA,H.B., TAKAHASHI,T. Cornering on uneven roads, Vehicle System Dynamics Vol. 17 (1988), No. 7.
(3) WONG,J.Y. Theory of Ground Vehicles. John Wiley & sons. 2001 (3rd edition). ISBN: 0471354619
(4) BOSCH,R. Automotive Handbook. 5th edition. 2002. Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE). ISBN:0837612438
(5) BELL, GRAHAM A. Four-Stroke Performance Tuning 4th Edition. Sparkford : Haynes Publishing, 2012. ISBN: 9780857331250.
(6) Comparison of engine simulation software for development of control system. CHAN, KinYip, et al. 2013: 5, s.l. : Modelling and Simulation in Engineering, 2013.