A NEW SCHEDULING APPROACH TO TRAIN PLATFORMING PROBLEM
Klíčová slova:track, model, platform, track occupation diagram (train platforming problem), parallel machine scheduling problem, railway transport, railway station
The aim of the paper is to introduce a decision-making tool for assignment of trains to platforms. Train platforming problem is formulated as special case of parallel machine scheduling problem in which jobs and parallel machines are synonymous with trains and tracks. Objectives of the model are to minimize total delay of trains and to maximize number of trains (station capacity) and to maximize number of connecting trains assigned to the same platform.
and dispatching: A review of models and algorithms” 5th Workshop on Algorithmic
Methods and Models for Optimization of Railways, 2006.
(2) Chakroborty, P. and Vikram, D. “Optimum Assignment of Trains to the Platforms Under
Partial Schedule Compliance” Transportation Research Part B: Methodological,
Vol. 42(2), pp. 169–184, June 2007.
(3) Krempl M., “Allocation of Trains to Platforms Optimization” Proceedings of 30th
International Conference Mathematical Methods in Economics, Czech Republic,
(4) Jánošíková, L. and Krempl M., “Train Platforming Problem” Geoinformatics
for Intelligent Transportation, Czech Republic, 2014.
(5) Jánošíková, L., Kavička, A., and Bažant, M., “Optimal operation scheduling and platform
track assignment in a passenger railway station” Proceedings of the Institution
of Mechanical Engineers Part F: Journal of Rail and Rapid Transit, Vol. 228(3), pp.
271-284, March 2014.
(6) Bažant M. and Kavička, A., “Artificial neural network as a support of platform track
assignment within simulation models reflecting passenger railway stations” Proceedings
of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers Part F: Journal of Rail and Rapid Transit,
Vol. 223(5), pp. 505-515, 2009.
(7) Pinedo, Michael L., Scheduling Theory, Algorithms, and Systems, Springer, New York,
(8) Biskup D., Herrmann J., and Gupta J. N.D., “Scheduling identical parallel machines
to minimize total tardiness” Int. J. Production Economics 115(1), pp. 134– 142, 2008.
Copyright (c) 2020 Emine Akyol##common.commaListSeparator##Josef Volek##common.commaListSeparator##Tugba Sarac##common.commaListSeparator##Josef Bulíček
Tato práce je licencována pod Mezinárodní licencí Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 .